UK, March 23, 2017.- Dokadek 30 is a beam-less, hand-set formwork system designed as a lightweight steel structure with yellow coated frames faced with timber/plastic-composite sheeting. Dokadek 30 combines the advantages of a panel floor formwork system with those of Dokaflex floor-slab formwork: its 32 ft2 large panels make it fast in typical zones, yet – thanks to Dokaflex – it is quick and flexible in the infill zones as well. Dokadek 30 – with or without drop head: the evolution of floor-slab formwork.
Extraordinarily fast forming by integrating both the typical and infill zone
• The typical zones are formed simply by tilting up the beam-less panels, each of up to 32 ft2 in area
• Meshes seamlessly with Dokaflex for time-saving closing of infill zones
• Can be connected directly to Dokaflex, allowing grid-independent adaptation to any layout
• Uncluttered logistics, as there are only 2 sizes of panel: 8’ x 4’ and 8’ x 2.7’
• The intermeshing work sequence means both members of 2-man forming crews are always occupied
as the system is set up for working from the ground
• with the suspension tool, panels up to 13’ can be assembled from the ground-level
• safely handled by only two people thanks to the ergonomic design of the grip-holes in the edge-profile
• no separate wind bracing needed as the panels come with built-in anti-liftout guard
Handling-method is easy to understand
as the workflow is so logical and obvious
• no need to calculate or measure up, as the positions and numbers of props and panels are all made clear by the system
• safe to operate, even for semi-skilled crew, as the sequence of worksteps is pre-defined
• short introductory training times as the system only has a small number of different parts
• horizontal repositioning of 130 ft2 of Dokadek 30 on the DekDrive – even through narrow doorways and access openings
Panel with Xlife sheet
The galvanised and yellow coated steel frame of the panel with riveted-on Xlife sheet is long-lived and permits many re-use cycles without changing the form-facing. The small number of joints and the neat joint pattern along with the uniform concrete finish, make it easy to achieve great results, time after time.
Dokadek support head
The standard head for holding the panels firmly. The integral anti-liftout guard prevents any of the panels accidentally falling off, and makes extra precautions (such as wind bracing) unneccessary.
Dokadek XF drop head
and additional closure panels make early stripping of the panels possible. The newly developed 2-stage lowering function and the built-in anti-liftout guard prevent panels from accidentally dropping down.
Floor prop Eurex top
Floor prop with impact protector:
• durable, due to impact protector
• easy-to-turn adjusting nut, thanks to special thread geometry
• less physical effort needed because the prop is lightweight
• operational safety achieved by consistently high load capacity of at least 20 and/or 30 kN in accordance with EN 1065 – Class D/E.
Easy, back-friendly working, from floor-level
he working posture is generally upright – with Dokadek 30, frequent bending down and inserting panels from above are a thing of the past. Even the job of removing the panels can be done without any laddering; strenuous overhead work is reduced to an absolute minimum.
Fast formwork removal is a critical success factor
because this operation takes up around 33 % of the total forming time. With Dokadek 30, the panels are stripped out without any time-consuming overhead work. The DekDrive then lets you shift up to 130 ft2 of Dokadek 30 at a time.
Pre-defined erection sequence
The clearly defined erection sequence prevents the crew from attempting dangerous improvisations, and ensures a consistently high safety level – even when semi-skilled labour is deployed. Because of the number of props and how they are arranged, with Dokadek 30 there is no need to dimension the system in advance.
Railings from the Doka edge protection system XP
Dokadek 30 is fully compatible with the Doka edge protection system XP. This brings an added dimension of safety.
+44 1622 749033
Doka UK Formwork Technologies Ltd.
Boughton Monchelsea, Heath Road, Monchelsea Farm
ME17 4JD Maidstone, Kent